Enjoy natural cooling with an RV Awning’s Outdoor Misting System. Portable misting systems have been used throughout history to lower air temperature and provide relief from the hot summer sun.
Evaporation whisks away the heat leaving you with lower air temperatures, keeping it cool and pleasant on your RV patio.
- Nylon parts provide longevity and strength, as opposed to cheaply-made ABS or HDPE.
- Tubing size: 1/4″ outside diameter, 5/32″ inside diameter.
- Stainless steel nozzles designed for durability. Don’t purchase cheaper versions made of plastic. They become brittle over time.
- This misting system can withstand 125 PSI.
- Easily installs by clipping to the awning valance.
- An On and Off valve for convenience.
- Garden hose connector will easily attach to outside shower spout or garden hose.
- 28′ of tubing gives maximum reach.
- 1-year warranty against manufacturers defect.
Couple the Awning Misting System with the Awning Sun Shade and then you can stay cool in even the hottest temperatures.