When is the Best Time to Travel?
Tips for Getting Ready for Travel Season
1. Check your tire pressure.
2. Change filters.
In the case of your fuel filter, you should change it every 1,5000 miles or at least once a year. Change your engine filter regularly as well.
3. Inspect the slide-out and awning.
4. Examine the heater and appliances.
5. Look for battery discharge.
6. Inspect the tanks.
7. Give everything a good cleaning.
8. Invest in travel accessories.
Other Ways to Enjoy Travel Season
1. Bring some friends along.
2. Leave work behind.
3. Plan and budget.
RV Awnings specializes in making replacement awning fabric of the highest standard and offers a variety of options. If you have any further questions or would like to order a replacement awning fabric, call us today.